Subscribe:

Blogroll

Infolinks In Text Ads

Click to Here To Win IPHone 5 FREE !

For Poker Lovers : EA Launches Poker World Series App On Facebook

Gaming giant Electronic Arts (EA) has joined forces with World Series of Poker (WSOP) owners Caesars Entertainment to launch a play money poker game on Facebook.

Ring games and tournaments are supported with virtual rings and bracelets as prizes.
Gameplay is also accessible from Apple and Android smartphones and tablets, and shares a common liquidity pool with direct Facebook gamers. Only No Limits Hold'em is currently spread.

The announcement comes just weeks after PokerStars made a big push into social with its Facebook Poker applicaton

Both will be looking to take mindshare away from the social incumbent Zynga, its Texas Hold'em Poker still one of the most popular apps on Facebook with over 30 million active monthly users.

Article Written By : Muhammad Minhaj Uddin
Don't Forget to comment this Post :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a Great Blog !

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would
cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% positive.
Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank
you

My web page - plytki scienne

Post a Comment